Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hello Internet

Where to start. Well, My name is Lauren. I am a SWF living in Omaha, Nebraska. I live in a small apartment with my cats, Frankie, Ms. Roxanne Jackson, and Poodle. I thought cats were supposed to be easy pets. Mine are anything but. With each passing day I am becoming more aware that they allow me to live here and pay the rent. Enough about my cats. I'm sure I will have plenty of opportunities to wow you with the new and improved ways they discover (daily) to destroy my apartment.

Enough introductions. The real reason that I started this blog, is to learn more about me. I have always been the type of person that rides whatever wave is available at the time. Someone asked me a while back to tell them about myself, and after the basics, age, job, tv shows, family, I came up blank. I know people who are incredibly passionate about one thing or a few things, and they seem so aware of who they are. I don't have that. My hope is that through trying new things, like this blog, I will gain a better idea of who I am and what I want for me.

So here goes . . .

No comments: