Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Change is in the air . . .

My mom left about an hour ago. I finally cried. I am very happy for her but I am a big baby, so goodbyes make me cry. She is moving in with her cousin in Pennsylvania. She is never going to have to work as hard as she has had to for her entire life. She is going to learn how to sleep through the night and spend her days doing things she enjoys. She will be able to reconnect with her family, make new friends, take a job that she will enjoy, actually sell Mary Kay and maybe make some money off of it. I don't think the next 18 months can go fast enough.

I feel like we have missed so much of our family there. My mom's family. I can't wait to be there too so that I can be closer to all of them. I want to be able to do all the things we have given up on over the last 5 years.

No comments: