Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And the wheels start turning . . .


I met a new guy. In line for a restaurant. He just started talking to me. Then he joined my sister and I because he was alone. I was out until 6 am talking and making out. Its been a while since I have done something like that. He is a really good kisser, and he keeps telling me how pretty I am. This kind of thing doesn't ever happen to me. I wonder what he is up to or what he is after. I need to stop being so suspicious. My sister practically did a full background check on him before I got home, you know . . . .just in case. Nothing questionable, other then a really cute picture. Trying to keep the expectations to a minimum and enjoy him in the moment. He is unique, handsome, smart, thoughtful, gentle, and extremely tidy. He has long wavy hair down to his butt and a perfect smile. We shall see . . .


This is totally a what? moment. And an even better Oh Boy!

No comments: