Monday, October 13, 2008

On High Alert

It is cold and rainy this morning. I would be fine with it if I didn't have to go to work. I didn't sleep for shit last night. There have been a series of rapes and home invasions over the past couple months in my neighborhood. The most recent of which occurred at my old apartment building just a couple of blocks away. The news article from that incident gave a brief description of Mr. Rapist. Toltally matches the discription of the guy I found lingering outside my bedroom window late at night a couple of months ago. Spooky. Anyway, my sister worked the overnight, like she does every Sunday, and last night I just got the heebie jeebies when I was trying to fall asleep. So, I am a bit off kilter today because I slept, but kind of with one eye open. So I guess I got a half a nights sleep. Either way, I would really like to spend the whole day in bed watching movies, napping intermittently.











No comments: