Sunday, October 12, 2008

Used Underpants

I am going to CT for Thanksgiving with my mom and my sisters. We will be having what is basically a family reunion with my mom's side of the family. The week will go by so quickly. My mom's family wants her to move back there. I think she really wants to but she is scared of how she will afford it and being away from my sisters and I. If she moved there I would probably be close behind for two reasons. One : I loves my mamma! Two: Omaha is kind of like a big old pair of used underwear to me. I am craving some change.


Also, I've been getting into some picture stuff. I will be posting that stuff here because it has gotta go somewhere. Let me know what you think. My opinion is somewhat skewed since I think everything I make is fantastic, so your input will be oh so helpful.


Thanks!















Thanks!









No comments: